How to Post a Review to Amazon
- Go to the product page for the book.
- Scroll down until you hit the customer reviews (it’s underneath the book description, product details, and author biography).
- Click the “write a review” button.
- After your review is written, click “submit.”
How to Find the Permalink for Your Review
- Option 1
- Amazon should send you an email when your review is up. Open the email.
- In the email, there will be a link that says “see your review.” Right click on the link.
- Select “copy link address.”
- Alternatively, you can click on the link, and when it opens in your internet browser, copy the URL.
- Voila! There’s your permalink.
- Option 2
- If you don’t get the email from Amazon, you can find it in your account. Make sure you login to your Amazon account.
- Click on “your account” from the menu bar (it’ll be on the top right of the screen).
- Scroll down to personalization and click “your public profile.”
- Find the book/product you want and click on the headline.
- Your review for that product will open, probably in a new window. Underneath the review there will be a link that says “permalink.” Click on that.
- A permalink for your review will open in a box. Copy and paste it. Voila!